The Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department was started in the year of 2008 offering Under Graduate course in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with an intake capacity of 60 students. The Department has a rich tradition of research and teaching. Our students had gained an edge over others in terms of the holistic development of their personalities which has resulted in satisfied career’s ranging from design engineers to technocrats.
The department offers an undergraduate program and a postgraduate program namely M.Tech. in VLSI. The Department is planning to have a strong research program leading to the PhD degree in the area of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
In addition to the well-equipped curriculum-related state-of-the-art laboratories and modern infrastructure, the Department has many states of the art facilities for assisting research and development in Communication, VLSI, Image Processing, Embedded Systems and Wireless Technology. The department has well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members and lab staff. The Department also encourages its faculty and staff members to upgrade their knowledge, qualification and exposure by sending them to various development programs, conferences of International & National repute.
It is the age of Information in which Electronics and Telecommunication play a vital role in almost every field. The department is well equipped to meet the present challenges of fast-changing telecommunication technology and contributes to the process of producing efficient and resourceful engineers by embedding the R&D capabilities of the recent trends. The primary objective of the department is to impart quality education, training and research at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in various areas of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with a broad emphasis on design aspects of electronic systems.
A degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering prepares a professional to work in various engineering areas. Electronics & Telecommunication engineers are involved with the design, development and maintenance of a huge range of systems as well as projects. Their role is central to ensuring safe, light, user-friendly, electronic systems for easing / aiding various walks of life. Electronics & Telecommunication engineers find job openings in many domains namely but not limited to Consumer Electronics, Aeronautical Electronics Systems, Bio-Medical Diagnostic Equipment, Network Engineering, Electronic Surveillance Systems, Marine Electronics Systems, Test & Measurement Industry, Mobile Communication, Embedded Systems, Power Industry, Software Development, Research & Development etc.
Welcome to the Best Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering College in Nagpur, GHRIET
Dr. Devashree Marotkar, awarded her PhD degree in antenna design from RTMNU, Nagpur & completed M.Tech (VLSI) and B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication) degree from RTMNU. She has teaching experience of 12 years in the relevant field. Currently, she is Assistant Professor and Head of the Department of B.E, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in the best Engineering College in Nagpur- G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous).
She has authored more than 25 research articles in national and international Journals/Conferences. Her area of research includes Antenna Design, Wireless Communication etc. She owns around 7 copyright and 6 patents. She holds the lifetime membership of professional society ISTE.
She puts strong emphasis on imparting practical education by carefully administering Teaching-Learning process. The department catalyzes and assures a very healthy, amicable but a competitive ambience for our future engineer.
Vision, Mission, PEO, PO & PSO
To develop professionals to become a valuable resource for industry, possessing a sound social awareness and sense of responsibility through academic excellence in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
To develop the department with a multi-faceted learning environment complemented by adequate facilities and resources.
To provide quality and value-based education to understudies in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Programme Educational Objectives
PEO1: Have in-depth knowledge in Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering to Innovate, design and develop modern electronic system.
PEO2: Sustain intellectual curiosity in professional carrier through lifelong learning.
PEO3: Have strong work ethics, professional attitude, team spirit, leadership skill and enterprising skills to serve industry and society.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
The graduates of the department will attain ability to:
PSO1: Apply, mathematics and Science through differential and integral calculus transform to solve complex electronics and communication engineering problems
PSO2: Applying electronic modern IT tools for the design and analysis of complex electronics systems.
PSO3:Acquired technical knowledge for qualifying in competitive examinations at various levels.
BE Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Are you seeking to take admission to Best Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Colleges in Nagpur? Then G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology (GHRIET) is for you. GHRIET Nagpur is an autonomous engineering college affiliated with the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). We offer a BE E&TC course for the students of Engineering and provide them with excellent teaching facilities.
BE E&TC Course Overview
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is one of the largest and most innovative branches of engineering. BE E&TC is a 4-year undergraduate degree course. The course is divided into 8 semesters.
The basic qualification to join this program is to pass the 10 + 2 exams with at least 60% from the equivalent board/university and an entrance test. Admission to BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Colleges in Nagpur is possible through entrance examinations at the national, state, and institutional levels.
Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering or Telecom Engineering is a significant field inside Electronics Engineering. The work goes from a fundamental circuit plan to key mass turns of events. A Telecommunication Engineer is answerable for planning and regulating the establishment of broadcast communications hardware and offices, like complex electronic exchanging frameworks, copper phone offices, and fibre optics.
If you are looking to take admission in BE E&TC from top electronics and telecommunication engineering colleges in Nagpur, then the G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology (GHRIET) is the best option for you.
Apply for the BE E&TC Course
GHRIET, Nagpur offers an Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course for engineering students. Apply here to pursue your career at one of the reputed and best Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering College in Nagpur.
Name of Course
Medium of Instruction
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
BE E&TC Course Details & Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in GHRIET, which ranks the top among electronics and telecommunication engineering colleges in Nagpur, the minimum eligibility criteria for students is to pass 10+2 from any recognized college or university with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects and obtain minimum 50% marks. In case the student is from a backward class, then he/she should score at least 45% marks in the mentioned subjects taken together.
The top Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges in Nagpur including GHRIET provides admission in BE E&TC through CET mechanism depend on the score of All India Entrance Exams such as JEE Main, and other state entrance tests.
G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology (GHRIET) is one of the most reputed Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Colleges in Nagpur. At GHRIET, we have a dedicated Training and Placement Cell. This placement cell conducts various training activities to prepare our students for placements. We have more than 200 companies for conducting placement activities. Our placement cell is progressing and is focused on getting all eligible students placed.
If you want to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (BE E&TC) from top Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges in Nagpur, then G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology (GHRIET) is the best option as we offer BE E&TC with well qualified and experienced faculties, superior infrastructure, and provides various Training and Placement activities.
The Electronics and Telecommunication department of GHRIET has all the necessary and modern Lab facilities for the students.
Faculty of BE E&TC Department
The BE E&TC department of GHRIET, one of the best electronics and telecommunication engineering colleges in Nagpur has well-experienced and dedicated faculties who are constantly engaged in improving teaching methods, go through faculty improvement programs, and conducting research.
Scheme & Syllabus
Below given is the detailed syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering of our college GHRIET.