GHRIET Nagpur (formerly GHRIIT) -MBA offers a two-year, full-time MBA program, designed to equip young graduates to accept leadership roles in a highly complex but active global business scenario. It has been playing a leading role in imparting quality management education along with all-inclusive development. In addition to routine curriculum, it has incorporated a diverse range of value added activities aimed at modernization, application and spreading management knowledge and practices. The department gives students a deep understanding and insight into business operations and best practices.
GHRIET, Nagpur -MBA has built healthy relationships with leading business organizations and corporation and the alumni to achieve sustainable and mutually profiting activities.
GHRIET, Nagpur -MBA brings in leading industry practitioners as guest speakers on a regular basis and organizes industry visits to bring fresh ideas and the up-to-date pertinent management thinking to students. This presents our students with an opportunity to study a specific area of interest in depth, under the close direction of a faculty member. GHRIET, Nagpur-MBA is committed to being adaptive and responding to the diverse needs of business organizations with which we network and interact.
An accomplished professional with 14+ years of academic and BFSI experience, Dr. Maanish Chava, the HOD has proven ability in handling portfolios like Admissions, Industry Institute Interaction & Summer Internship Programs. He is dexterous in coordinating departmental academic, developmental, and administrative activities. He has an expertise in keeping a key focus on the academic progression of students as well as accentuating placement accomplishments and student advancement.
A professional with outstanding analytical abilities Dr. Chava completed his doctorate in Business Management from RTM Nagpur University in 2017.
He has strong time management skills and self-belief. He is self-motivated and has been mentoring students since a decade to accept the challenges and win over the situations.
He has been on national reviewer’s panel for summer internship project competition at AIMS - Association of Indian Management Scholars since 2018-19.
He has been the resource person at different institutes and has undertaken sessions on Communication Skills, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Business economics.
Having a keen interest in the area of Banking and Insurance, Dr. Chava also has commendable knowledge in courses like Strategic Management, Accountancy and Operations Management.
Vision, Mission, PEO, PO & PSO
Programme Educational Objectives
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
PSO1:To encourage students on their professional development plans by exposing them practical application of management concept through summer internship program experience.
PSO2: Students will become passionate learners of the skills and competencies necessary for business excellence including man management and be able to enterprise successfully.