One of the oldest department established in 1984. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is one of the largest and most sophisticated branches of engineering. It has made us available the equipment’s like Television, Radio, computers, telephones etc. Electronics has a major role in improving productivity in industries like oil, energy, agriculture and so many other important sectors of economy.
Assistant Professor, in the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, G. H.
Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur (Formerly Known as G H Raisoni
Polytechnic, Nagpur). Completed his M.Tech from G H Raisoni Academy of Engineering
Technology and Ph. D Pursuing in Electronics Telecommunication Engineering from G H
Raisoni University, Amaravati.
His research interests are in the MEMS based Sensor and Microcontroller. This includes, in
particular, Sensor for Clinical Perspective. He had published papers in these areas in the
international Conferences and Journals. He is a member of the International Association of
Engineers (IAENG).He is having 10 years of teaching experience. He is having 1 copyright on
Vision, Mission, PEO, PO & PSO
To ensure that, the diploma level education imparted in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering constantly matches the objectives, defined by MSBTE to become globally competitive ,technology led organization.
To provide diploma level education in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering conforming to the norms defined by MSBTE , to assist industry & community, to face the changing technological and environmental challenges.
Programme Educational Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering are given below:
PEO 1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly broad-based solutions to Electronics engineering related problems adapting professional ethics.
PEO 2. Adapt state-of-the-art of Electronics engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
PEO 3. Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Graduates will be able to
PSO1. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Systems: Maintain various types of Electronics and Telecommunication systems.
PSO2. EDA Tools Usage: Use EDA tools to develop simple Electronics and Telecommunication engineering related system. Skills